Disembarking on the last day of the journey, a program of studio visits and gallery visits were organised in advance of the last event on the program – The Going Away Party at the Bergen Kunsthall.
- Hordaland Kunstsenter showing Cooking by the book, work by artist Martin Stråhle.
- KNIPSU with performance of Eroticalitilities by NDRAP Development in collaboration with Tariq Hindic& the Avalanche Boys, which was part of the exhibition WWWWests Wagdi Riots.
- Bergen Kunsthall showing O Superman To Girls, Tricky. I Am Here, Where Are You: On Vocal Performance. A group show with artists Laurie Anderson, Black Quantum Futurism, Lizzi Bougatsos, Nicholas Bullen, Jem Cohen, Attila Csihar, Ian MacKaye, Steve McQueen & Tricky, Moor Mother, Stephen O´Malley, Tony Oursler, The Poetics (Mike Kelley & Tony Oursler). Organized by Mark Beasley.
The Going Away Party – a chance for our guests to meet artists from the local scene and the presentation of the two remaining, specially commissions performances for Coast Contemporary 2017.
- SOFT, INTERLUDE, a performance by Veronica Bruce with Jennie Bergsli.
- Dead language poetry, a performance by Espen Sommer Eide, with Mari Kvien Brunvoll.
- Bjørn Torske, DJ and producer, one of Norwegian dance music’s true originators, brought the first edition of Coast Contemporary to a celebratory finale with a Nordic disco set of epic proportions.